Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Get angry, I don't care.

Okay, I've avoided saying anything on this so I'll say my view on this once and once only. The Bali 9 ringleaders are being led to their execution, a lot of people are saying they should be kept alive. I don't agree. Why? It basically comes down to stupid is as stupid does. These two men, who knew what the consequences would be- knowing full well Bali uses the death penalty- if they got caught, brought drugs into Indonesia. They got caught. So now they face the consequences they knew about to begin with. It's their own fault. Yes, there have been other people who have done the same thing and gotten away with it and they've been very bloody lucky. But these guys got caught. Not to mention the effects those drugs could have had on the streets and how many lives were saved by catching these guys. These two were the ring leaders, they got other people involved to knowingly break the law. If Indonesians did the same thing in our country then they would be punished in our legal system, why are we asking Indo to change their rules for our people when we wouldn't do the same for them? I'm feel for the families who will be losing loved ones, but the two men themselves only got what was coming to them. #sorrynotsorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment